Only about 40% of the costs at HCS are covered by the tuition paid by our students. That means the other 60% of our operating budget must be raised from outside the school. We hold a number of events throughout the year to help cover those additional costs. If you would like to play a part in helping HCS "Educate Lives for Eternity" we would appreciate your contribution. Click here to access our contact page or write to: Heartland Christian School, 1995 W. 4th Street, Colby, KS, 67701. You may also call
during business hours.